Welcome to the Aging and Disability Resource Center of Tarrant County
The Aging and Disability Resource Center of Tarrant County (ADRC) serves people who are 60 or older or have a disability, and their caregivers. We empower people by helping them understand their options and successfully connecting them with the services and supports they need. Examples of our partners include the Area Agency on Aging of Tarrant County, MHMR Tarrant, Texas Health and Human Services, and the United Way of Tarrant County.
We assist people by phone at 855-YES-ADRC (855-937-2372), and in person at our office at 1300 Circle Drive, Fort Worth, Texas. The center has books, videos, and pamphlets from several hundred service agencies and organizations, and a computer available for public use. The center is open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
1300 Circle Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76119
Look for the Blue Awning with our logo (located on the campus of The Resource Connection)
The T provides bus service to the Resource Connection via Route #3 and Route #25.
Area Agency on Aging of Tarrant County
United Way of Tarrant County
MHMR of Tarrant County
Texas Health and Human Services Commission
- Oct 30, 2019 ADRC Advisory Coalition Quarterly Meeting Oct 30, 2019
- Jul 31, 2019 ADRC Advisory Coalition Quarterly Meeting Jul 31, 2019
- Apr 24, 2019 ADRC Advisory Coalition Quarterly Meeting Apr 24, 2019
- Feb 2, 2019 2019 African American Caregiver Seminar Feb 2, 2019
- Jan 30, 2019 ADRC Advisory Coalition Quarterly Meeting Jan 30, 2019
- Nov 3, 2018 Navigating Care of Complex Older Adults Nov 3, 2018
- October 2018 2